[Faith-talk] 9/8/16 Quotes and a Change of Email Address

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Sep 8 10:26:36 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings on yet another hot and oppressive day here in
Baltimore, and I'm sure it's the same way across the mid-Atlantic
region of our country.  Hope you good readers and saints of the Most
High God are doing well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then find the way.
Abraham Lincoln

The best things in life are free.  The second best are expensive.  Coco Chaneel

And there you have today's quotes, but for those who need or want it my
new email address is:
paulsmith at sero.email.
Actually the old address will still work for the foreseeable future,
but there is no guarantee how long that will be.  So, if any of you
individually would like to test this out, by all means go ahead and
hopefully you will all still get my messages.

And that will do it for now.  Later today in this space will be another
short article by the late Leonard Ravenhill which I hope you will
enjoy.  Until then or until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes
will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an
earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.