[Faith-talk] healing, Islam, Tozer, oh, my!

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:45:22 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone,

I am definitely going to check out that website, Paul—I love, love, LOVE Tozer, probably second only to C.S. Lewis, in my book.

Wish Mustafa would get his own blog! While I don’t always agree with him, and don’t believe this is a good forum for him because of the stated purposes of our list, he does make some valid points (if you can bypass the things that are false teachings), he has enough to say that a blog would probably serve him well.

Christine, thanks for your post. I think a lot of us side with your so-well-articulated point, but because the approach of many sighted people has been so intrusive to many of us, we get possibly more turned-off than we need to maybe. Given the shape of this world, I do see the necessity of spiritual gifts, but just object to how they are practiced or conceived of sometimes—on the other hand, to how some churches really quench the Spirit; it’s a fine, fine line.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---