[Faith-talk] 9/18/16 Quotes

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Sep 18 10:39:39 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings after a several-day absence from quote posting.
See, folks, unlike many politicians I believe in keeping my promises as
far as God enables me to do such.  Had a great time at the Calvary
men's Bible conference, as a new member on this list can attest to.
Will tell you all about it later from my viewpoint, but let's get into
today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

If you stay humble and stay hungry, there is nothing God cannot do
through you.  (quote compiler's comment:  And a little dose of patience
and waiting on God wouldn't be bad either, in my opinion).

Do your own thing on your own terms, and get what you came here for.
Oliver James (quote compiler's comment:  Apparently Mr. James wrote or
said this without God's okay, in my opinion).

And that will do it for today.  As a personal aside, I hope that Sister
Brigitt received these quotes for today.

Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of the same will be posted, I am
your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died
to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His
salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.

P.S.  If our newest recipient, Brother Scott, received these quotes
would appreciate his input here.  He's the fine guy I met during our
conference.  Thanks for your input.  Paul