[Faith-talk] September 21, 2016 Quotes and Something That May Be of Interest to You Ladies

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Sep 21 09:41:14 UTC 2016

Hello all my fellow saints of the Most High God.  Hope you are all
doing well today, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that people
didn't like me anyway.

I thought about making a fitness movie for folk my age, and calling it
"Pumping Rust."

And there you have the quotes, but stay tuned to my proposal for the
ladies.  Oh yes, I know that my fellow guys will read this perhaps
merely out of curiosity, and that's all right too).

Yesterday at the conclusion of my program on
http://www.cjoyinternetradio.com
I mentioned that next week's program will be featuring the little-known
poems of Fanny Crosby, and briefly how they came to be published.  Now,
here's my modest proposal to the ladies.  If anyone of you like to read
out loud and especially poetry, please get in touch with me (email
address provided at the end of this message).  I figured that as she
was blind and a lady to boot, one or maybe several of you just might
like to be a fellow broadcaster, albeit of the Internet kind.  Of
course I could have monopolized the entire hour on the air, but I'm
just giving you the opportunity to first pray about it and ask the Lord
what He would have you do in this ministry opportunity.  So far I've
only reached out to the Faith-Talk community, and no other group.

If you are interested please send me a private message at
paulsmith at samobile.net,
giving me your phone number and the best time for me to call you.
Remember that the program airs from 4-5 PM eastern time on a Tuesday.
Thanks for any and all responses.

And that will do for today.  Until later on when, Lord willing an
article about the approach of fall (autumn) will be posted or until
tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be sent, I am your
obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay
for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation
and peace, Oil of Gladness.