[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:14:40 UTC 2016

Not only is it fall, but today is my dad's birthday 69 years young.
I couldn't be more thankful for him. He adopted the NFB philosophy when I was born and found out about my disability. I never knew any different and to this day it still shocks me that parents look at their kid and think nothing but low expectationsintro mom style, my mom has been quite paranoid about stuff but my dad even her out and she was able to meet Parents also with the NFB philosophy. It's been pretty hard to see that my mom is just as paranoid about my younger sisters as I am even as adults. I always thought that dad was always on my side and mom was just trying to fix me. Keep my family and thankful prayer and pray for those families that do not have this kind of support system for their loved ones with blindness or any other condition that puts roadblocks in life.

Ericka Short

 from my iPhone 6s