[Faith-talk] {Spam?} RE: Quotes for Monday, September 12, 2016

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:33:10 UTC 2016

My awesome husband found books on Amazon cheap because they were not totY new, and were in paperback. He does have the scanning software, so he will be able to scan them for me. And I did find one on Bookshare. Well, goarta go, dinner's ready, but I'm so hastpy things will work out. God is so good!    Debby