[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, September 25, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Sep 25 17:49:56 UTC 2016

Hello to all astute Bible students out there.  Hope your day is going
well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

When I looked at the poem based on a book and chapter of the Old
Testament, I discovered that I repeated myself, as this was posted
quite some time ago.  However we now have a new one, based on a book
and chapter of the OT, and remember that all I have is from Song of
Songs to Malachi.  Let's see how well you do with this one.

Israel stands as a blight-riddled vine.
She has rejected her Leader divine,
Plowing in wickedness, harvesting sin.
Now sow in righteousness, new life begin.

Well folks, if someone else was running this game I'd have absolutely
no clue as to chapter, though I'd take an educated guess as to the
book's author.  But let's see how well you do.

Until next Sunday when, Lord willing another weekly Bible trivia game
poem will be posted, then from the New Testament, may the God of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and
collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian
friend and brother, Paul