[Faith-talk] question about connection to other people of faith

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:22:10 UTC 2016

Thinking about the issues Paul and others (including myself, at times) raise about being able to connect meaningfully, in whatever way, to (especially sighted) people of faith: Those of you who are Catholic, do you think it is any easier to become really part of things in the Catholic church? We “Protestants” have such a relatively short history, and are fragmented into so many divisions and subdivisions, I do sometimes think that the institutional stability may lend itself better to inclusion and participation generally. Just wondered...

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---