[Faith-talk] 9/30/16 Wisdom Gems and Pearls, and Again the Cordial Invitation To Listen To My Radio Show

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Sep 30 12:06:21 UTC 2016

Hello folks.  Hope your day is going well as you read this message, by
God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Due to the fact that I got up somewhat later than I normally would
have, I won't post the news items normally posted.  However I hope you
enjoy today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

For God's people death is an earthly sunset, followed instantly by an
indescribable sunrise to an endless day in heaven.  (quote compiler's
comment:  Whoever said or wrote this was spot on, as the British would say).

God will speak to you through His Word if you listening for Him through
your heart.

And there you have today's quotes, but stay tuned to a sneak preview of
what I'm going to present this morning at 9 AM eastern time over our
little radio station.

Does it sound crazy to serve the Lord by giving away the family farm?
Well, it surely does to me, except for the true story you will be hearing.

How about a simple Scottish farmer whose son saved millions of lives by
the discovery of the use of a plant derivative?

There will be several articles about fall/autumn which you all have
read previously including those tasty apple recipes, but remember that
there will be folks locally who haven't read or heard them previously.

If there is time, I'm going to post an article about a "quack" doctor
who "discovered" the use of quinine to cure malaria.

If this sounds interesting to you, from 9-10 AM eastern time, point
your browser to
http://www.radioreadingnetwork.org
and click on where you see the word "listeners" (without the quotes),
and you should be there.

Until I see you in the virtual audience or until later when, Lord
willing we come back to you again with hopefully a timely piece of
literature, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly
existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to
bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.