[Faith-talk] The Article I Posted

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 10 22:25:16 UTC 2017

I will say this once more, and preface it with this: I do not
appreciate the argumentative tone from a couple of you here.  I
said that I posted it after I had read a large portion of it, and
did not know that he would say anything that would offend people
here.  I would greatly appreciate it if you who are bothered
would accept my apology, rather than agreeing with each other
against the article and the person who sent it.  The best I can
do is apologize.  What you do with it is up to you.  I'm sorry
for making you uncomfortable.  I say no more!

Sincerely,

Linda