[Faith-talk] A bit off topic, caution I need to share about technology

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 12 00:18:44 UTC 2017

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I thank you for warning us.
I'm careful about getting my things repaired, and always ask my
friends here before taking something somewhere.  I'm thinking
that the fact that they use two different names for their
"business" should have been a huge red flag.  I hope your
personal files weren't compromised!

Blessings,

Linda