[Faith-talk] all around

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:40:53 UTC 2017

Adriana and Marianne: I think you're both right! I can't recall who said this, and it is a  paraphrase, those who do not remember history or doomed to repeat it. I hope we recall what happened in the past and do not allow leaders to repeat scarier times. Thinking of World War II especially.

At least we're talking and praying rather than dismissing issues thinking we can't do anything about it.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+