[Faith-talk] Sunday school for children courses

Deborah Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 14 10:33:08 UTC 2017

Everyone I know who teaches Sunday school has not had specialized training
to do it. As far as the materials used by the children, I had someone type
the materials for me. The publisher was not cooperative in getting the book
accessible. Some people had theirs brailled by organizations that do
custom-produced braille.

Debbie Brown