[Faith-talk] The State We're In

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 19 04:16:38 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I've been without email all day, but I wanted to come in here and
share a couple thoughts.

Our country is a mess, Christians are a mess, good is called evil
and evil good.  The Bible warns that there will be perilous times
ahead, and we're in them now.  I would urge all here to pray for
each other, our pastors, our church members, our country's
leaders including President Trump, and the persecuted Christians
around the world.  We will be among those persecuted sooner than
later.  It's already starting here in America, and it's only
going to get worse until Christ comes for His own.

Donald Trump was not my first choice for our president during the
primaries, but he was on election day.  It was clear: vote for
Hillary Clinton who was under investigation for her part in many
things that were covered up and lied about when she was Secretary
of State, and Donald Trump, who was willing to stand up to the
liberal media and call them out for their unfair treatment of the
Republican candidates.  He's not squeaky clean, but remember, we
weren't electing a pastor; we were electing a leader who would
want to make America great again, and put America's security high
up on his priority list.  He has a lot of people against him who
are being paid by George Sorrose (I don't know how to spell it)
to be violent, and many don't even know why they're doing what
they're being paid to do.  And remember, Hillary put Christians
in her basket of deplorables, and said that we were going to have
to change our beliefs.  And now she wants to be a pastor! Give me
a break!

Also, Christian groups are now on Poverty Law Center's list of
hate groups because they are against abortion and
homosexuality/transgenerism.  So, yes, we are already being
persecuted here in these United States.  We Christians need to
stay close to our Lord, read and study our Bibles to know Him
better, pray, and stand up for our Lord and His people.  Don't
let your disability stand in your way.  They'll be trying to get
rid of us sooner than later, too, because they want a perfect
world with no disabilities and no diseases.  It makes me weary to
think about it, in a way; but in another way, excited.  Things
are not falling apart, but they are falling into place for the
rapture soon to come.  Depend upon God, not the White House! And
share Christ with anyone who will listen, as the time is short.

May God give us discernment, strength, courage and whatever else
we need during these last days, and His peace which passes all
understanding!

Blessings,

Linda