[Faith-talk] Interested in Bible Prophecy?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 21 20:03:36 UTC 2017

Good afternoon everyone,

I just heard an excellent radio program on VCY America out of
Mikwaukee, Wisconsin, concerning Bible prophecy and current
events.  Dr.  Jimmy deYoung, founder of Prophecy Today dot com
was the gest, and he has his finger on what's happening.  One
thing he said is that America will eventually side with Hesbolah.
They discussed today's solar eclipse and the upcoming Feast of
Trumpets on September 23.  I urje all here to listen to it, and
tell others.  We need to know what's happening today so that
we're ready for the Lord's soon return.

Blessings,

Linda