[Faith-talk] Faith and eclipse

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:57:32 UTC 2017

You know, I think God did unite us all at least for today. So many people admiring gods amazing creation peacefully. So many people could have set up terrorist actions today including North Korea. Even Melania and Donald saw the eclipse.

I pray that we all remember that all faiths, all genders, all races, disable to nine disabled & all ages all took part in and gloried in that's amazing gift from the Lord reminding us that he is still around.

God is trying to unite us, lead us we just have to realize that he never does anything the way we want them to. I see you today as a gift and blessing to us all in these challenging confusing times.

Peace be with you all!

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+