[Faith-talk] Another leg of the journey for Jenni

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 22 03:46:16 UTC 2017

When you talk to Denice, tell her that Rob Kaiser says hello. We went to
Foreman Highschool together. She, I'm sure will be a big help. The Chicago
chapter of the NFB is very big & active. Good luck. I can be contacted here
by phone @(909)292-0040 extn 211. If you can't reach me, & it is an urgent
matter, you will need to call Providence Post Acute. I'll gtet the number
for you either later tonight or tomorrow, & I'll email it to you.

Again, good luck. Perhaps, the Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind can be of
some help to her. They have really cleaned up their act in the past several
years.

I hope this is of some help.

Rob Kaiser
Email;