[Faith-talk] Who Is Israel?

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 05:25:04 UTC 2017

I have understood this to be the definition of Israel as well. Only those who have a blood covenant with our Lord Jesus Christ, makes up Israel. In Matthew 8, Jesus said to the Jews, by DNA, that many will come from the east and the west, and shall sit down in the kingdom of Heaven with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but the children of the kingdom (Jews) will be cast out into outer darkness, and there will be wheeping, wailing, and knashing of teeth. Jews, by DNA, sure will not get a pass. We all must enter Heaven the same way. The only way for Jews and Gentiles, is through the blood of Jesus Christ, plain and simple.
I really like this.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10