[Faith-talk] Hi there

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:41:04 UTC 2017

Thanks, Jenny! That would be great. And you know, you might want to think about starting a list yourself. I did back in the early bjjj's. We grew to be pretty large, and it still exists in some form, though I'm no longer part of it. I'm not a real techno person, so I had another person do all the tech stuff for my kist. There are free places where you can start lists, like google groups, for instance. If you feel a need and desire for an LDS list, I'm sure there are others out there who would like it too. The big thing you have to decide is whether you want it to be a list just for blind folks or if you want to have sighted folks on the list as well. There are definite advantages both ways. Personally, I hope you do start such a list. People need to be able to share ideas, in a safe place, and if you start such a list you will be able to do that.   Blessings,    Debby