[Faith-talk] Miss call

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 02:14:27 UTC 2017

Hi, Ericka.

Glad to see you on the list.  I was on the call finally tonight and it was
good to put some voices to the names.

Tom and Linda were concerned about you, since you've missed a couple of the
calls lately.  Sarah was on the call also and there was one other person I
couldn't remember.

Wiwsh we could have put our voices to our names for each other.

It was a good discussion where we ended up kicking around some interesting
things about the history of parts of the Bible and use of technology for
music.

Unfortunately the call got cut off and suddenly everyone was gone, so I
didn't mean to appear to leave rudely.

God bless in Christ's love.

Bill Outman