[Faith-talk] Cyber Hymnal

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 22:37:55 UTC 2017

I was able to read the lyrics fine, it was just that I was hearing the music
alongside.

Perhaps it had been hacked but the site seemed to be up, and it indicated it
was in the process of being upgraded.

I'm used to reading poetry, and have even written a little myself.

I'll try Sarah's tip about hitting escape and see if it works, though
hearing the music will be helpful especially for songs I'm unfamiliar with.

Just curious, which church affiliation are you with and what grades does the
school teach?

Bill Outman