[Faith-talk] Reflection

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 1 01:28:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

Interesting perspective. She did indeed share a lot of her struggles with
the list and I certainly want to be supportive to someone in that situation.
I did also write many messages to her and encouraged her to get the
accomodations needed such as braille music lyrics needed to participate in
service or the choir.
However, it did get somewhat repetetive.

Maybe she'll take up my offer to have someone assist her with the Iphone.
There are ways to edit messages and dictate to it in a way that comes out
clear. Someone with that big a struggle needs to talk to people as well to
puzzle things out. Its good that you all will talk to her.

Have a good weekend, everyone. And, I hope to see you all on the next
conference call.

Ashley