[Faith-talk] To Clear Things Up!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 1 15:46:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

All lists are different. No NFB list sends out rules but some do have
guidelines.
Since we are all adults and know list manners such as changing subject
lines, IMO we do not need guidelines.
Joseph, if you have suggestions, you might want to voice them on a
conference call.

Lastly, a moderator can not unsubscribe a list member. Only the list owner,
in this case David Andrews, can do this.
They may be asked to be unsubscribed, but they have to remove themselves
unless they do something real bad and then they are removed.

I liked Linda's message to clear things up. In her own way, she did support
that list member.

There is so much we can talk about. So I hope we can start doing that!

To those traveling for the holiday weekend, I hope you have a safe trip.
Ashley