[Faith-talk] o clear things up

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 19:37:58 UTC 2017

Hi,
For me, I just go to the subject area of the E-mail, delete the existing subject, and put in a new one. Very simple for me to do.

MaryAnn, it is great to meet you. I know what you mean. For me, I have had to learn how to be confident, and when I am confident, people don’t usually question me. Our church just got a new priest, so it was nerve-wracking to meet him. What would he think of a visually impaired music director? He was, and is, just fine. I am just confident around him, and he believes me.

God bless,
Christine