[Faith-talk] motivational gifts

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 21:59:47 UTC 2017

Hi Patrick,

Oh him! You had a typo and wrote Setanley before.
Stanley is a common preacher out there.
I have heard Charles Stanley on the radio.

I've also liked his messages and if you say his series
on gifts is good, it probably is. Stanley is enthusiastic
and knows the Bible and history well.

How do I find these messages? As you may know, the website is not too screen
reader friendly.
Is it on the website? Can you purchase a series of messages?

Thank you.

Ashley