[Faith-talk] gun talk

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 18:34:58 UTC 2017

Thanks for reining us in—my opinions about guns differ markedly from most expressed here, but even so, I felt it was a very inappropriate topic for this particular list, and there are plenty of political lists one could join if so inclined. Now, the topic of not seeing a gun about to be fired at you—that is kind of a FaithTalk item, touching both blindness and faith, so I guess that would be appropriate—but let’s just hope that never comes up for anyone!
Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)