[Faith-talk] spiritual gifts inventories

semisweetdebby at gmail.com semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 02:21:03 UTC 2017

The first time I took the Meyers-Briggs I came out as an introvert. Several years later I came out practically even. The person who interpreted my test said that she could not tell me which I was, as both introvert and extrovert were so balanced. So I don't know what to say about that. And what about when you get to be older and don't have the stamina you had in your thirties? I'm just not sure. And how would you adapt it for autism? Just not sure.    Blessings,    Debby