[Faith-talk] New Experience On the Horizon

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:54:55 UTC 2017

I certainly wish I was there! My boyfriend Chad Nelson will be there somewhere. You'll find him with the ham radio folks or anything technology. He'll be sitting with the Minnesotans as a part of the training center BLIND Inc.'s crowd. He's kind of a quiet guy so make it a point to go up and chat with him.

It's going to be overwhelming  Kevin but you will have your sweetie with you so that's good. Check the itinerary and plan what you're going to do before hand because you will never get to go see everything you want to! It frustrates me to no end that they don't have two separate days for division attendance. I think we should have one day for career divisions to meet in another day for hobbies and social groups to meet.  I've been three or four times and still don't know many people. Do the best you can and hopefully people introduce you to new people and you catch some names/voices. You and Sarah are going to be in my prayers of course!

Will you get everything to the new house before you go?

Ericka Short