[Faith-talk] Now It Can Be Told

Kevin LaRose kl1964 at icloud.com
Fri Jul 7 20:44:02 UTC 2017

Ericka, yesterday in your response to my convention posting you asked if we would be all moved into our new house by next week. I didn't answer yesterday because we were waiting for some info, but now I can tell you. The house we first offered on didn't work out. We both loved it, but it was a very old house and there were strong indications it would turn into a money pit. But I am pleased to say we are in the process of buying a house that is practically all we could have ever wanted. Our closing date is July 26, so the answer to your question is, no, we won't have moved in by next week. But the week after we get back promises to be quite, um, busy. :)

Kevin LaRose
Anderson, IN
Email: kl1964 at icloud.com