[Faith-talk] Moderator

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 8 16:25:50 UTC 2017

Hello,

Why not just delete them and don't think about the content?
The moderator might be able to block him. But then, he can still post by
subscribing under another address.
Just delete them. Don't blame the list for something Mostafa does.
This is a open list so anyone can subscribe; that includes anyone who might
hate Americans or American Protestants as was said in his last note.
I also might add he posts to the ACB chat list sometimes and I just delete
them.

You can only be offended if you read and think about the writing. So,
consider the source, and do not read it.

Hope you stay.

Ashley