[Faith-talk] Mostafa's Messages

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:53:31 UTC 2017

Thank you Linda for your message. I was not aware that everyone was getting stuff from him. I very rarely read his stuff let alone all the way through.  Not only are his generalities about us wrong, he does not see you to believe anything you write it back in the fence. His writing is disorganized and I don't have the interest or time for his hateful shenanigans.

Just delete his crap. Please don't yell at me for using that word Linda. LOL it shorter to spell than dog poop.

Ericka Short