[Faith-talk] Medical Issues

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Jul 9 01:13:00 UTC 2017

Hi Rob,

I will be praying for you.  We don't always know why God allows
these things in our lives, but we can be assured that He is
sovereign, and is a Friend that sticketh closer than a brother
through it all.  May God give your doctors wisdom, and may He
give you His peace that passeth all understanding.

Blessings,

Linda