[Faith-talk] Medical Issues

Christine A. Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 04:42:04 UTC 2017

Rob, I'm so sorry for all you are going through. I will pray for you right now:

Heavenly Father, we come before you and I lift up Rob to you. I ask you to fill him with the Holy Spirit. I speak healing and restoration to his nerves, and I speak healing over his leg in Jesus' name. Lord, I pray that you remove all pain, numbness, and all other damage that is causing his issues. You are the Divine Physician, and we trust in your healing power. We know your healing power still exists to this day, for you are the same yesterday, today, and forever. I also pray that you give Rob your peace that passes all understanding, and that you always let him know you are there for him. We thank you for the mighty work you are beginning even now, for you make all things new. We praise you for your goodness and your healing love, and pray all of this in Jesus' name, amen!

God bless,
Christine

Sent from my iPhone