[Faith-talk] FW: Southernly

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 9 07:08:14 UTC 2017

Thank you David for that post.

I have a couple of things to say on this:

First of all, I too have had to be very careful what I post. I'll leave it @ that.

If anyone wants to know more, PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF LIST.

Regarding Mostafa's messages:

I agree with the idea of just eleeting them when they come into our inboxes. As was also said, Mostafa will continue to find a way to post messages. I give cudoes to Linda Menting, our moderater & David Andrews in blocking him off this list. I, personally would like to see this put to bed. There are many other more important things that need to be done.

Good night & God bless.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net