[Faith-talk] Music works through the spirit

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:02:00 UTC 2017

I didn't know there was a Marty Haugen Channel! I'll have to look that up. Do you think I could find it on my victor stream? I think you're talking about Holden evening prayer. That and a Taize service are so beautiful!

The first couple of months won't be so bad. My boyfriend will be finishing his training up there. I completely understand about the lonely feeling. Seems that many of the people up there are 30 amd younger. I'm worried about having roommates that I can't relate to. It will be quiet lonely for sure if that happens. Thankfully it's only a six hour ride by mega bus so I will be able to come home a little more easily. It also makes for family to come and visit easier to. I do have some relatives in  Minneapolis but my sister already told me she's going to bring her girls up to visit. There's so much in Minneapolis and my sister graduated from college up there so she wants to show them where she stayed and things.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6+