[Faith-talk] Urgent prayers for Jenny

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 12 04:38:32 UTC 2017

Well, if she uses a white cane, it is very dificult to use a walker & a
cane. I've done it before. The cane is almost useless. Also, if you have to
carry anything, you need to make sure you have a basket that can fit below
the walker. I'm still waiting for mine. Medicare is so slow in these type of
things.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net