[Faith-talk] Urgent prayers for Jenny

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Wed Jul 12 04:43:35 UTC 2017

Hi Debbie, I believe she does have a good starting Walker. Because it's one of the ones that has brakes on it. And usually demonstrative ones don't have breaks on them. And yes, to answer your question she home. But she's very tired and sore. So she was getting ready to go to bed. So those that wish to call her and text her, should do so tomorrow as I believe she will be available and rested. What's your might be a little bit of pain.