[Faith-talk] Urgent prayers for Jenny

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:55:26 UTC 2017

Is there anyway that your wife can get some assistance caring for you through the county? Here in Wisconsin they have programs that assess your need and help you find and pay for personal care workers and stuff. That way you could stay at home. I understand I used to work at a nursing home and last I knew the facility I worked at did not have Wi-Fi for the residents. I moved spring of 2016 so it wasn't that long ago. I did go back and visit residents and staff after I couldn't work.

Ericka Short