[Faith-talk] Urgent prayers for Jenny

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 05:21:35 UTC 2017

Hi All!
I am really praying for Jenny! She told me that often times, she has to be in a wheel chair. I really pray there is a treatment for her so she can stand and walk better. If that could be taken care of, she could do more and her depression would get better. I am really praying for her!
God bless you guys!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10