[Faith-talk] Mostafa/Bob Evans

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Jul 22 02:32:20 UTC 2017

Good evening All,

I have written to David Andrews asking him to unsubscribe Bob
Evans.  I told him that Sarah suggested that we screen new
subscribers, but I'm almost sure this isn't possible.  In the
meantime, just delete his posts, and please don't reply on them,
as many of you have just done.  He wants to entrap us, make us
angry and get our attention.  I believe that he has written to
all of us privately, so we should all know who he is when he
posts here.  Please understand, folks, that I can't David Andrews
to unsubscribe him until I see his first post.  don't dignify his
posts with a response.

Have a good evening, now that he has tried to ruin it!

Blessings,

Linda