[Faith-talk] unwanted postings, and unrelated comment

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:35:24 UTC 2017

I share the thoughts of many here. Unfortunately, when you get the list as a digest, you can’t delete individual posts from that—but who is he kidding! I could tell it was him just from the writing style and the hate-contaminated thoughts he was once-again spouting!

Pray for me; I heard about a local start-up for the Tea Party, which I want to hook up with; it may be they’re meeting as soon as today. I have shot an email out to the guy who informed his radio show about it, asking about disability accommodations, which is the matter of prayer. If it is tonight and I go, will keep everyone posted!

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---