[Faith-talk] miscellaneous, again

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 16:18:11 UTC 2017

Hey Sandra, thanks for sharing your testimony. It's great to hear how God is working in your life, and how you are striving to mature in your faith and in your growth as a human being. I hope that this continues for you and I will be praying for you. Well I'm really tired we had quite an evening last night. There were over 3000 Catholics gathered to pray last night it was an awesome time of unity and the presence of Christ was very much there. Well I've got to go, but God bless you and all of your endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone