[Faith-talk] Bible sources

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:36:55 UTC 2017

Yes ma'am! Was that sent with fire and brimstone or love? LOL quite honestly I have tried over the years to learn the stuff but The people around me weren't willing to teach what I was asking for. That includes my ex-husband who said – you can figure it out yourself. You're right, would I be asking if I could? Well you know how that ended! In the end I am pretty good at reading uncontracted braille so once I get the rest of the pieces from the NFB training center the world will be literally at my fingertips unless God has other plans. I hate the fact that I can only read with my left hand but the scoliosis putting pressure on nerves certainly isn't helping. Once I  transition to Braille and audio only for reading and writing things will get better.

Indiana isn't too far away from us. Maybe when you get the house we can come visit?

You and Kevin are such blessings to this list! It feels good to have girlfriend support.

Ericka Short