[Faith-talk] Suicide

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 23:52:20 UTC 2017

I just found out A high school classmate committed suicide. I wasn't close to the person, but very good friend of mine whom happens to be related to many people in our small county is. I know I could never do such a thing no matter how bad Life can get. Please pray for the family of my classmate Chris Leopold, the girlfriend and her nine-year-old daughter who are left behind, and all of us grieving classmates. The girlfriend and her nine-year-old daughter found him. He hung himself  lastThursday.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+