[Faith-talk] Suicide

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:22:25 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka and all!
My prayers go out to all of you! My Wife’s nephew killed himself at the young age of 22, and Traci and the entire family have been affected. His name was Seth, and Traci’s brother and wife got divorced after Seth did this. I would never do it either, no matter how bad things get, because I would be afraid of God. Maybe I should not be afraid of God, but also, I just could not hurt all of those left behind. I wish I could have been in Chris’s head, and knew what he was thinking. It is so hard when someone commits suicide, because you never get closure. It leaves you feeling guilty and you think that maybe you could have done something. This is how Traci and I felt when Seth, her nephew commited suicide. My prayers go out to his girlfriend, and that poor little 9-year-old daughter. It is so sad what children have to be exposed to. God bless you guys, and I am praying for all of you who knew Chris.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10