[Faith-talk] God's commentary

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 00:59:05 UTC 2017

That is true! They just took it too far, which Satan wants us to do. You can take anything too far like your career. I get tired of paying rent as well, and Traci and I miss having neighbors living in houses around us so we could go into their yards and stuff. It was really funny, Ericka! I am going to put it on my Facebook and everything. Where did you get that? I would really like to know! Have a great one!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10