[Faith-talk] Welcome ghack, Jenny

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 11 03:19:25 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

Welcome back.  The list has been quiet, but your message came
through just fine.  I am praying for you as you worship at this
Church tomorrow.  I pray the music will be worshipful.

Our evening service tomorrow will be a wedding.  Our weddings are
always Sunday evenings.  That way, we don't have to have an
additional service, and our Pastor doesn't have to prepare an
additional message.  Of course there will be a reception
following, so it will be a long day.  It's always exciting
though.

Blessings,

Linda