[Faith-talk] welcome back!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:36:55 UTC 2017

There was a controversial thing when there was an active we gave bishop in the Episcopalian church. So, if he can be a bishop, he can definitely be a priest. However, on the other side a woman to do the same thing.

Having just gotten off the phone with the church with the van services. It's a great church I heard the service, but I cannot be a part of that, I cannot be a part of a church that allows that or condones it. Or except it. Then, you might as well throw the Bible out the window because that's a huge part of what father and son talked about that they cannot do that and be in heaven, if they are not actively gay that's one thing, but if they're doing it and still able to receive the sacraments I have a problem with it. This is kind of what I mean in general about people and churches who eat who use the Bible loosely, or just seem to take out whatever they don't want to put in there to make it politically correct. I would have liked to have gone there. But, I just can't.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to just give up, I can watch it on TV and said here. And I don't have to be in a church that condones it. I can listen to mass at home, and not have to go out or deal with any accessibility issues

Jenny