[Faith-talk] Vacation

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:38:58 UTC 2017

That's really cool. So it's hot here too Erica it's in the 90s here in Rockford. Anyhow, I think it would be really cool and really great for all of us to get together together for real in person to hang out.

We all have different believes in our face, but, it doesn't mean we don't love each other. Regardless of how strict are or liberal you are, that's kind of not the point. For a fellowship thing,

Jenny