[Faith-talk] Question out there

Kevin LaRose kl1964 at icloud.com
Wed Jun 14 02:54:26 UTC 2017

Hi Ericka:
Great question! I'm no more qualified to answer than anyone else, but here are some thoughts. I do think there is a tendency to pick and choose which sin is worse than another, a hierarchy of sin, if you will. Of course, Paul did say there wasn't one of us without sin, so if the Church was going to deny all Communion to any and all sinners the wafer makers would go out of business double quick. It seems to me the best way to deal with this is to just concede that we're all sinners who fall short at some time or other and don't deny Communion to anyone. After all, wouldn't the worst sinner be in the most need of it? Hopefully all of that made sense.

Kevin LaRose
Anderson, IN
Email: kl1964 at icloud.com